For the past twenty years, I have been employed in academia in five different countries, doing research in astronomy and astrophysics, and teaching mathematics, physics and astronomy.
Since 2022, I am a member of the Institute of Astrophysics in Portugal, and work with the ESA Space Solutions team at Instituto Pedro Nunes in Coimbra.
— Pedro Lacerda
- Graduated in Physics, 2000, Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal
- PhD, 2005, Leiden University, The Netherlands
- Member of the Institute of Astrophysics and Space Sciences, 2022-now
- Technology Broker at ESA Space Solutions Portugal, 2022-now
- Founder, Researcher, Teacher and Baker at Miolo, 2020-2021
- Lecturer at Queen’s University Belfast, UK, 2016-2019
- Max Planck Research Group Leader, MPI for Solar System Research, Germany, 2013-2016
- Michael West Research Fellow, Queen’s University Belfast, UK, 2010-2013
- Royal Society Newton Fellow, Queen’s University Belfast, UK, 2008-2010
- Postdoc researcher, Institute for Astronomy, U. Hawaii, 2006-2008
- Postdoc researcher, Coimbra University, Portugal, 2005-2006
- PhD researcher, Leiden University, Netherlands, 2000-2005